Chuck says that no one is going to read anything, just look at the pictures. So, I've posted a lot of pictures, but I'm still going to write a little about them.
Hannah:
She is our climber. She loves to climb in and out of everything on onto anything. But I think her favorite thing to climb is me. In the posted pictures, she was crawling in and out of C's fire truck. She is not walking, but is standing on her own and cruising around the house when she has something to push. It's been hard to get a picture of her standing because the camera is never close enough and although it is hard to tell, she was mad at me in the picture of her standing for walking away. Normally, she is so proud of herself when she stands she will just smile and giggle.
Cameron:
We are in the process of potty traning him. He wants to take the lead, so although I do suggest he go, I don't push him and wait for him to tell me he wants to. He likes for someone to be in the bathroom with him and if it's me, than H has to be there too. She also loves to put things on her head and in the picture, you might see it's C's underwear (Lightning McQueen of course).
I also posted a picture of them in their cute PJ's before we went for a run. They have been great running partners!
1 comment:
I disagree with Chuck. I think that it is true that the men just look at the pictures. But, I think that the women enjoy reading about the details. I am glad that we found your blog. It is fun to see what makes up all of our daily lives.
Your kids are adorable.
Love, Earlene and Scott
Post a Comment