Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Preparations

The Happy Apple Preschool's Christmas performance. One of C's best friends, Carson, is sitting next to him. C said he would like to buy a present for Carson and Connor, another friend. We spent quite a bit of time in Target trying to decide on which Matchbox cars to get.

It's hard to tell what H is doing here, but she is trying to blow out the lights. She learned about blowing out candles at Lily's b-day dinner.

Cameron made this at pre-school for me and Chuck. It was wrapped between two pieces of paper stapled together. He said I had to wait for Chuck to open it. Then, when we went to open it, he said, "at least try to open it. If you need help, I can help you. But at least try."

Watching "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (on VHS) and eating popcorn. A Christmas tradition.

Decorating the tree

Hannah in her Christmas pajamas

I haven't sent out Christmas cards this year. We are having my cousin Rachel take pictures tomorrow, so I may send those out after the New Year. I will also post some pictures and a Christmas letter Christmas Day. So, check back next week!

1 comment:

lily royalty said...

sooo cute!!! cant wait to see you all tomorrow:]