I usually get caught up in the bad/hard days, so I want to make a note of an especially good day we had. Last Friday, C woke up at 5:22am (that wasn't so good) and wanted to go to a walk. So, before H got up we went for a walk. Then we went to the park at 8:30am before it got too hot and even though it was already too hot, the kids stayed mostly in the shade and had a good time. We had some lunch and read stories for a while, then both kids, without complaints, took naps! After naps, we went to the YMCA to swim and they were great. By the time we got home daddy was home and we went to the Boy Scouts spagetti dinner. I had to leave early from dinner for yoga teacher training. C walked me to the car and said, "Mom, I have to ask you two things...When you get home, you can check on me. And, good night sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, hit them with your shoe." And then he stood and waved to me as I left with no tears!
2 comments:
Can I send Dean to your house so you can potty train him?
I have to say that this is a CLASSIC picture!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment