I can't believe Christian is already 2 months old! He is growing too fast.! I don't remember my other two kids growing so fast. I'm sure I'm more aware of it with Chrisitan, because he's likely our last baby. And knowing that, it makes me want another one! At his 2 months check up, baby C was 12lbs 4oz (65%) and 23" (55%). He is just so gorgeous! Pictures can not capture the beauty of this baby. I love him so much!
I want him to stay like this forever!

I think the flash always startles him and that is why he looks crazy-like. Not the best picture of my gorgeous girl either.

He is starting to be awake more.

How did he get so big?

He is soooo sweet!

He loves to get his face shoved into the bumper pad. It makes me so nervous that he might suffocate, so I check on him often.

He's not liking the attention so much, but C and H don't care.

Naked babies are to die for!
2 comments:
He really is a gorgeous baby! It runs in the family for sure. So sweet!
So sweet.. I remember Emma loving to snuggle her face in the crib bumper too.. scary!
Post a Comment