A very grumpy "Sam I Am"
I would not say this where Cameron could hear, but I have to admit, public schools these days do have a lot of rules and not a lot of fun. So, I was surprised when the kindergarteners were allowed to wear costumes to school. But they could not be just any costume, they had to be from a storybook and they were only allowed to wear them for about 2 hours. Cameron chose to be Sam I Am, which Granny Annie so willingly agreed to make in addition to his official costume. The kids paraded around the school and went back to the classroom for a little party. The party did have to include learning though. So, they played bingo with letters and had to color a picture of and write what they were for Costume Storybook Day. However, they did allow the kids to have junk food (as part of their art project) which is unusual. Camera was in town and got to be there, which made Cameron so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment