Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


I love this picture! Pure joy on Noah's face, but I'm not sure about C's. He is either thinking "Don't hug me, Noah." or "Don't take my picture, Carla." C came home with a pumpkin which we cooked up and made pumpkin bread with and a killer pumpkin cheesecake, which we had instead of pumpkin pie.


Another performance at the Happy Apple Preschool where H did not say a word.


We started out the day with our traditional 10K Turkey Trot. We just took Christian since he had never done it before. C and H stayed with aunts Char and Kami, uncle Jonathan and cousins, Darien, Annie, Ellie and Sarah.


The Turkey Runs a 45min 10K. I'm not quite that fast, maybe next year!


A very rare picture of me and one of my kids.
It goes without saying that, I am so thankful for my amazing husband, my gorgeous kids, the comforts, prosperity and health we all enjoy! But also, I am thankful for; the experience of being pregnant and nursing babies - which is absolutely amazing, running -which makes me feel whole, asics 2150s - which have allowed me to run thousands of miles, sugar - without which we would not have m&ms (specifically the mint ), Dr. Pepper and so much more ...

1 comment:

elesa said...

I love that you mention being grateful for being pregnant and nursing. i can't help but be a little annoyed at the women who do nothing but complain about it.