Oh how I love this little boy and this age! Our little C is looking more and more like a big boy. He is talking more and more, most of which is incoherent. He loves to copy what the kids not only do, but say. It is so obvious he is copying them, but you just can't quite make out the words. And he is growing quite fascinated with airplanes and motorcycles.


He decided his legs were his canvas. Thank goodness for washable markers!

I had left them room and after a couple minutes I wondered why he hadn't followed me, so I went to check and found him like this.

After a shower with me, I put his diaper on and he ran off as he heard the garbage truck. He didn't come back immediately, so I went to check on him and found him chillin' on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment