Sunday, July 29, 2012

Time Out

Several months ago, I was having a really hard time with Cameron.  He is very ungrateful!  So, when he started being ungrateful, rude to me, whiny, etc etc.,  I sent him to his room and told him to write down 5 things he is thankful for.  This is what he came up with:
first time... mom, dad, my toys, the tv and my brutr and sistrs
second time...books, my family, my bed, my room, my stuft amals (animals)
third time... my hose (house), my cuvrs (covers), my frins (friends), my bike, my close (clothes)
fourth time... my hast (not sure what that one is), school, loges (legos), puzls, my cusins
fifth time ... sorry, candland (candyland), shots and latrs, domos (dominos), farckl
I'm not sure it made him anymore grateful, but it gave him something to do.  And that was not the end of him going to time out.  I just haven't continued to make him write what he is thankful fo.

No comments: