He took a shower with me, and knowing how much he likes to be naked, I got myself ready before getting him dressed. When I came out to find him, he was obviously naked on the barstook dipping his finger in honey and eating it.
I am not sure how it happened, but for some time, he has been taking naps in my bed as well as starting off his nights in it too. Some nights, he will play and/or read for quite a long time. Neither C nor H would have ever stayed in bed the way he does. Even though he can get out of bed, crib and all, he doesn't. It is rather strange. This night, he thought he needed his daddy's glasses to read.
This day, he decided he didn't want to take a nap in my bed, but in C's. He played for a while (you can see the toys to the left of him) and eventually went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment