Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Arizona State Fair 2016

The kids have been begging  me to take them to the state fair for year now.  Chuck said it was a bunch of drunken criminals in a dust bowl.  So he was not invited.  Although, it was an accurate representation of our society, it was not just a bunch of drunk criminals in a dust bowl.

I took the kids out of school a little early on a Friday and we went to the fair!  They rode a few rides which they loved. But they only played one game before they realized they were being ripped off. We watched a magic show (where we got to participate), a puppet show, pig races and a rodeo.  We also tried the deep fried Twinkie.  We spent a lot of money, but I was prepared for that.  It was a little warm, but the kids were very well behaved until just the last few minutes when Christian had a melt down.  We really had a good time. I'd take them again.







No comments: