Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy 13th Birthday Cameron!

Cameron got the best present for his birthday, six days of no school due to a teacher's strike.  All he wanted for his birthday was to spend time with his friend Carson.  So we picked Carson up, had lunch at Spinato's and the boys played the rest of the day.  He had baseball practice the evening of his birthday and a game the following night, so we had ice cream cake a couple days later.





I'm not too worried about Cameron's attitude as a teenager. He's always had a sour attitude.  I feel like I could copy and paste Cameron's birthday post from last year.  He still hates school, hates quiet time and hates to work.  He loves to watch TV but a slight change from last year is he is playing with his PlayStation more.  Another change in the last year is that he doesn't want to play tackle football this year.  But he is talking about playing more baseball.  He feels like he has more potential with baseball than football.  He is a very talented boy with great potential.  And we love to see him develop his talents.

No comments: