Cameron started his Freshman year of high school this Fall. He still doesn't love school, but he didn't complain too much about it. He also didn't spend too much time studying either. But he ended the semester with all A's and a B in Honors Math. He played center and long snapper on the Freshman Football team. His goal is to get a scholarship to a Division 1 school as the long snapper. (I told him he should focus on his grades.) He received the Padre award. It was the only award given at the football banquet. It went to the player who worked hard, was dedicated and always eligible. Cameron definitely deserved it and I am happy he was recognized. He picked up the french horn and has been playing that in concert band. Although Cameron does not like school, I admire his willingness to be a good student and do what he knows he should be doing. Cameron umpired for Tempe South Little League fall season. He loves to umpire (and make money). He got many compliments throughout the season. He has good control of the game and is very confident in his calls. I love to see Cameron get passionate about something and put his whole heart into it. That will take him far in life.
| Coach Verdugo |
| first high school band concert |
No comments:
Post a Comment