Cameron loves to play video games on the Xbox but it's not Christian's (at least not with Cameron). I hate video games and complain about them when the boys play them. I often hear Cameron ask Christian to play with him and Christian refuses. One day I asked Christian to please play with Cameron for a few minutes. Christian said, "Wait, now you want me to play video games?"
While Chuck was out of town, Christian slept with me and discovered that the clock radio has a radio. He said, "Did you know this was a radio?!"
One night Chuck and I went for a walk around the block and Christian got home while we were out. When we got home, I asked him if he was worried when we weren't there and he said, "Well, it is a full moon so I thought that maybe the werewolves got you. But then I thought a better explanation was that you were walking around the block."
A new sandwich place opened called Knuckle Sandwiches. I told Christian I wanted to try it and he said, "I hope it's not a scam and after you pay them, they punch you in the face."
No comments:
Post a Comment