Thursday, February 10, 2022

Fall Events

 Sports aside, it was a busy Fall!

Cameron was inducted into the National Honor Society.


Pyper Hatch and Cameron


Hannah went to Homecoming (or HoCo as the kids like to say).  She went with a few friends because the dates did not end up working out.  She borrowed a dress because we could not find one that was acceptable to both of us.  Her word to describe homecoming was "lame".  Cameron invited his girlfriend, Lizzy, to Homecoming but they could not go because Lizzy does not go to Marcos.  (I do not think this is normal but Covid related).  So, they got dressed up as if they were going, went to dinner with Moss and Pyper (who did go) and then they changed and just hung out.


Anna, Grace,  Hannah, Marley





We toured the Mesa Temple just before it was rededicated after undergoing major renovations and being closed for several years.





For Halloween, Christian and Hannah went trick-or-treating with a friends in their neighborhoods.  I did not get a picture of Hannah but I do not think I would have approved of her costume.  She was a cave woman.


We ran the Turkey Trot for the 21st consecutive year.  Despite having pre-registered, when we got there, all the timing chips were gone, so we did not get timed.  The Palmers were in town for Thanksgiving so Sarah and Ellie joined us for the run.  All the kids ran the 5K while Chuck and I ran the 10K.  It was actually not perfect weather like usual.  It was a little windy making the gradual climb a bit more challenging.  



In addition to the Palmers, Camera and Emily and their families joined us for dinner. 

No comments: