Friday, June 6, 2025

Fall

For Fall Break this year, we went to Billings to spent time with Cameron and watch the Rocky Mountain College Football team play.  We went to the Billings temple, watched a game, went to Scheels. and went for a hike (not the most beautiful hike) 










We also went to Pine for Youth Conference.  Chuck and I were asked to work in the kitchen.  Chuck came up a day late with Hannah because her XC team was qualifying for state! I enjoyed working in the kitchen but there were too many workers, so I didn't feel very needed.  And although we slept in a cabin, it was not that best night's sleep and I was ready to get back to my bed.  Christian had a great time and Hannah tolerated it.  There were some really fun activities for the kids and the weather was beautiful.  Hannah and I went for a hike and saw a bear cross the path just in front of us.  I didn't have time to get my camera out and in fact, I didn't really take any pictures at all, other than the one below.
    

As Fall progressed, Cameron came home for Thanksgiving and we all ran the Turkey Trot.  Chuck, Hannah and I ran the 10K and Hannah placed 2nd in her age group.  Cameron and Christian ran the 5K.



And Lily, Billy, Sylvan and Leon came over for a visit.





No comments: