I've never felt the need to follow the crowd, and I don't need one more thing on my "to do" list...however, here I am creating our family's blog. I do enjoying viewing my friend's and family's blogs when I have the time. They are a good way to keep updated. So, I am hoping that our friends and family will also enjoy viewing our blog. I will do this rather than sending monthly e-mails and pictures. But even if I am just doing this for myself, I can use it as our journal. So, technically, although I may be adding one more thing to my "to do" list, I am also taking away the journaling I do for the kids.
9 comments:
Yeah for you! I've actually really enjoyed learning the "ins and outs" of blogging as a new-found hobby. Plus it makes me take more pictures which I need to do anyway. Hope you enjoy your new venture.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me...this is a much easier way to update extended family & far away friends who REALLY REALLY miss you!! And it's really addicting! So ours is http://taplerohana.blogspot.com
Don't worry, I don't think blogging is necessarily "following the crowd". So many people do it for the exact reason you said: as a family journal. That is my main motivation. Now that I can look back on nearly three years of blogging, it's by far the best journal I've ever kept!
Glad to have you "join this crowd"!! ha ha. :-)
Hooray! I love blogging. It is a great way to keep in touch and to have a fun way to journal. Cute pictures! Looking forward to seeing you in July!
Glad that you broke down. Those monthly emails were great for jokes though, and now we can carry them on with the blogs. i.e let's see how many times Eliza woke up last night,. Go to the blog! Let's see how big Camerons last poo was. Go to the Blog! Take care.
Welcome to the blogger world! :)
Hey, Reba - good job! Be sure to add me when you do go "private". Oh, and could you give me Jonathan's blog or is his already private?!
I found your blog through Jonathan and Kami's. Can't wait to see the pictures of your kids. It's fun because they're close to the same age as our boys. My little Hunter is getting ready to start cruising, and Gabe is working at the potty training too. Lots of fun.
Hi Rebekah and fam,
Glad you are blogging. I like hearing about the kids ...
Post a Comment