We went on a short "vacation" to Roswell, NM last week. My oldest brother, Cree, lives there with his wife Courtney and kids, Kellen (11), Cole (8) and Evie (5). Cole was getting baptized, so my mom, dad, and sister Camera were going to be there. Chuck had time of work, so we decided to go also. Once we decided to go, my younger brother also decided to go with his family. So, it was a little family reunion! It was a short trip and a long drive, but I'm really glad we went. The kids were great in the car, but I feel so guilty having to strap them down for so long. But, it was so fun for the cousins to get to play together. In addition to the baptism, we went bowling, to the zoo, to the park and of course to the UFO museum, which was very disappointing by the way. It's hard to get pictures of kids as you know, but here are a few. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for the baptism, so you may have to check out Kami's and Jonathan's blog for those.
No comments:
Post a Comment