Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Chuck and I "celebrated" our 7th year anniversary yesterday (the 3rd). In some ways, I can't believe we have been married 7 years, have two kids together and a baby on the way. In other ways, it seems like I can barely even remeber life without Chuck. I adore Chuck! He is such a great husband and father. AND he knows he is pretty lucky to have me. Of course, he can't forget because I am always reminding him! For our anniversary, we actually got away from the kids and out of the heat for a day/night. We left Saturday morning and drove to Snowflake, AZ. Charity came over to watch the kids. She said they were really good. So good in fact, she thought maybe they were getting sick. She took them to the AZ Science Center, the dollar store and Peter Piper Pizza. They gave her no problems going to bed and stayed in their beds all night. In Snowflake, we attending the temple there, where we were sealed just over 6 years ago, ate at a great Italian restaurant, and relaxed at a cute little Bed & Breakfast. We enjoyed a walk Sunday morning in the cool weather, had a great breakfast and then drove home. We would have loved to stay longer, but asking Charity to stay with the kids longer would have been pushing our luck! For our actual anniversary yesterday, Chuck took a long lunch and we all went to our favorite restaurant, Spinato's, pizza and Pibb Xtra with crushed ice! I didn't get a picture of us, but here is one of the kids...

No comments: