I went out for a 5 mile run this morning and it was great! I got out as it was still a little dark and got to the turn around before the sun had come up over the mountains. But the best part was it was in the mid 70's. I feel the end of the heat is near! Actually, I haven't really been too bothered by the heat this summer. But I am getting a little tired of having to carry water and of the sun coming up so early. I love to start a run in the dark and finish it in the light. I'm 24+ weeks along and am feeling pretty good. I do get really tight from running and my abs and butt have been REALLY tight (and not in a good way tight), so I am backing off from 5 to 4 days of running a week to see if that will help. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep my mileage up. But I did manage to run the entire time with both H and C and they turned out fine (other than maybe having too much energy), so if you are worried, don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment