Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just some things for me to remember...

Christian is gorgeous! My whole pregnancy I wondered if we were crazy for doing this again. But as soon as we had Christian, I knew he belonged in our family! I love the little sounds he makes, especially when he is crying and he snorts. And I love the way he wrinkles his brow. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a picture of it. And as I hold him, knowing this stage ends so quick, I think maybe I could do this again...(Chuck says NO though)

I am so in love with Chuck! I adore him. And since I'm privledged by being the one to nurse a beautiful baby at night, rather than being annoyed when I get back into bed and Chuck is sound asleep, cozy and snoring, I just cuddle up with him in amazement that he is mine...
okay, so this is not the best picture of Chuck

Cameron actually played by himself a little today and a little with Hannah...but for the most part, he still fusses and whines at me all day to play with him.

Hannah is making me nuts! She won't do anything I ask. She drags things out all day long: toys, clothes etc. She is pretending to be a baby all the time and wants to be carried all the time. She is changing her clothes multiple times a day and won't wear what I ask her to. And a lot of the time prefers to be naked. But on a positive note, she is potty trained! She took off her diaper last week, so my mom put her in underwear. We have had a few accidents, but she is doing great!

she may be frustrating, but she is adorable!

I love that ponytail!

I am doing good. I feel good and although I still lose my patience with my kids, I don't feel like it's any worse now that I have three. I ran on several times last week (just a few miles) and felt good. I was a little sore but it was so nice to run again! I taught step and cycling Monday and felt great and I'm not even sore! My goals for this week are to get some more workouts in and start losing weight!

No comments: