Well, we have survived the first week. Actually, the week as been pretty easy. My mom and dad have been here the whole week and have been very helpful, especially with C and H. Christian is a great sleeper and nurser. He had a well baby check up on Tues. and has actually put on weight. We returned to the pediatrician on Wed. for his circumcision, but once the Dr. started, she had to stop because she realized that he has hypospadias, a misplacement of the urethra. It is fairly common, we are told, and easily fixed. But the urologist needs the foreskin to fix it and that is why the circumcision was not done all the way. But the way it was left is pretty scary looking. He has an appt. in several weeks with the urologist, but it's not likely anything will be done until he is a bit older. I'm feeling good except for the soreness that goes along with nursing. I've walked several times, taught my yoga class today and worked out a bit afterwards. One night, when I was walking a lady said to me, "That's a good way to get the baby to come out." I replied with a "the baby's already out." Instead of something like, "You idiot, do you know what a women looks like at 9 months pregnant? And even if I were pregnant, I wouldn't want him to come out this early!" C and H are great with Christian! They want to hold him all the time. I put him down for a nap today and C rocked the cradle and sang Rock-a-Bye-Baby to him. And H always thinks he needs his pacifier, so she brings it to him.
3 comments:
He definantly fits right in to the family, he's a cutie. I'm glad the kids are doing so well with him.
Cute pictures. It sounds like you were blessed with an easy #3. I guess the thrid time is the charm. I love the pics of Cameron and Hannah. They look so proud!
Awe, he's too cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment