Hannah stopped taking naps a couple of months ago. She actually didn't stop taking them, but we stopped making her take them. It was taking too long to get her down for her nap and bedtime was getting too late for our liking, so we did away with them. But she really still needs a little one. She often falls asleep here and there...
her PJ's are what she wanted to wear that afternoon
And speaking of sleeping, H went to a regular bed last night. I bought a twin bed with a trundle a couple of weeks ago and it was delivered yesterday. So, last night she wanted to sleep in it. I was going to give her 3 chances and if she came out of her room more than that she was going to go back to the crib. After the 2nd time, I told her if she came out again, she was going to her crib. And she did come out, but did not show her face to me. She stood in the hallway for a while. We ignored her and she went back to her room and went to sleep with the door open. She did get up once during the night and I just put her back in bed and that was it. Now, I need to get her some cute sheets and bedspread!
No comments:
Post a Comment