Wednesday, June 23, 2010
The Unpredictable Nights
Christian slept thru the night last night! He slept from about 8pm until 6am. I went to bed about 9:30pm, but I did not get to sleep until 6am. H woke me up around 10:30pm, then about 11pm and once more about 11:30pm. After that, my boobs woke me up before 5am. They were ready for a baby to eat! The previous night, I had to wake baby C up at 4:30am because I was in so much pain. However, the two nights before that, he woke up at 11pm and again around 11:30pm. But prior to that for several nights, he was getting up sometime after 2am, eating and going back to sleep. H was up also during those nights, but it wasn't until just before baby C or after, so I was getting some nice continuous hours there. I just never know what the night will bring! However, for the past several weeks, big C has not gotten up. After 5 years, is he finally sleeping thru the night???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh that makes me so sleepy...
I love all your quotes at the bottom of the blog. I have a little notebook at home for those preciouse things..
Post a Comment