Sunday, July 18, 2010
Shopping
I had some time yesterday to go shopping! I don't go shopping much unless I am looking for something specific and it's usually for the kids. I have lost most of my pregnancy weight, it's so hot here, and I hate everything in my closet. So, I decided it was time to go look for some shorts and shirts. I got killer deals on everything I bought, which included more than the kids need. But things were so cheap! My new favorite store is the Eddie Bauer outlet. They have classy, modest clothes. I got several pairs of shorts for $12.50. We went in the store to look for jean shorts for Chuck, which they did not have, but I felt like I'd hit the jackpot for myself. Charity and Christian went with me. Charity has a little bit of a shopping problem, so she was happy to go along. And Christian was great! And I couldn't help but think of my girlfriend from college, Tiffany, who also has a shopping problem. Would have loved for you to be here to go shopping with my Tiff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would have been there in an instant! I love a good shopping trip! They are far and few between now that I have 2 kids...my shopping is all done online! Thanks for thinking of me!!!
Good for you for losing that weight! I have yet to lose much and i've really tried to be consistent with the exercise for two months now! It's quite depressing. Are you missing your family? I am, but also enjoying time with Ellie and Sarah.
Post a Comment