Thursday, April 14, 2011

Christian at 15 months


Christian (as you can see from the pictures) is absolutely adorable! He looks so much like Cameron when he was younger. Over the last couple of weeks, I feel like he has lost his baby look and is looking like a little boy. This is such a fun age. I love to see him: starting to understand, starting to follow directions, being able to let me know what he wants, making discoveries, etc. And the little baby/boy fits are too cute. But this is also a very hard age! He wants his independence but doesn't exactly go in the direction I would like him too. He is very active and therefore is ALL over the place. It is exhausting trying to keep up with him. He loves to be outside and loves balls! His favorite game is to throw the ball in the street. He also loves to play chase. He is sleeping well at night and for naps. He has two blankets he is attached to. One that Granny Annie made and is small, the other Grandma Kitty made and is really big. I didn't want him to get attached to that one because it is a lot of blanket to drag around, but since it was always in his bed with him, he'd become attached. He likes to eat, but hates to sit in his hairchair. He thinks it is so cute when he stands up in it. It drives me mad, but he is cute. When I am not chasing him around or giving him my undivided attention, he is fussing for my attention. That too reminds me of Cameron. It is very rare these days that he will entertain himself. But that aside, this kid is to die for!






A very rare occasion where I got him distracted while I took a shower and got ready for my day.

No comments: