Tuesday, April 12, 2011
"Enjoy it while they are young...
it will be over before you know it." I hear this or something of the sort ALL the time. And they are words I really try to live by, but most of the time these days, I think I AM ready for it to be over! I go to bed exhausted every night! I go to bed with too many things that need done. And I rarely get to stay in my bed all night. I follow a couple blogs and by the content of them, you would think that being a stay at home mom is the most glamorous, beautiful, fulfilling profession in the world. And you'd believe they have perfect, and I mean perfect children. I just think, ''really?". I love my kids, I really do and I wouldn't change anything. Okay, well, I would change some things, but I wouldn't change my decision to stay at home with my kids. But lately, okay, for the past 6 years, I feel like I am going to lose my mind. Each one of my kids is so challenging and it is not getting any easier. I enjoy my kids one on one and do try to spend time with them individually. But sometimes it is torture to have them all together by myself. They fight, they are mean, they are rude, they are demanding, they are disobedient, they are never happy, nothing I do is right...just to name a few. Baby C turns 15 months tomorrow. I'll go into more detail later. And C and H have birthdays coming up soon, so I'll go into more detail then. But for now, I will attempt to inhale the positive and exhale the negative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rebekah, I can't tell you how nice it is to hear you say that. Cuz I love my kids, but they are driving me crazy! And I feel like I am the only one. When the old ladies say "They grow up so fast" I think "Not fast enough for me!" It isn't that I want women to walk around talking about how awful their kids are. they should mostly talk about the good stuff. It is just SO NICE to know that I am not the only one who is having a hard time. So thanks!
Post a Comment