Saturday, September 28, 2013
I am Sore (sorry)
I was really frustrated with my kids, so rather than send them to their room, I went to my room and locked the door. I could hear commotion outside and a few seconds later, an envelope was slipped under the door. It said "Mom open, from Christian, Inside was a piece of paper that said, "I am sorry" with a little picture drawn on it. He had obviously had help with Cameron. Another piece of paper was slipped under the door that said, "I am sore for ben mean. Love. I love you so mosh. Several days later, the kids would not give me some quiet while I was on the phone, so I went into my room and locked the door. After I hung up, I walked out and found the kids working on their notes so I would come out of my room. So now, when Hannah is sent to her room, she writes me notes. They say things like, "to mom by Hannah, can I cum awt naw. you rock mom. mom I am sore for scremen at you win no dube was trnen culr gro on. Love Hannah." That translates to, "Can I come out now. I am sorry for screaming at you when nobody was turning Color Crew on." Another one: "I am sore for throen a fit mom. Love Hannah. to mom by Hannah. and I am sore for saen yor stopib and I bont lic you." That translates to, "I am sorry for throwing a fit mom. And I am sorry for saying your stupid and I don't like you." As you can see, she tries to sound out words as she is being taught in school. And she often reversed her b's and d's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment