Summers can be hard in the Valley of the Sun. But we managed to stay busy and make the best of the heat. Of course, the summer included several backpacking trips and lots of swimming. I had all three kids signed up for swim lessons. Cameron and Hannah enjoyed them and continued to improved their swimming skills. For the first year, Christian was old enough to participate on his own. And after sitting on the pool deck for 2 summers, I thought he'd be so excited. But he was not. He refused to get in the water without me. And I refused to pay for parent-tot classes. I didn't force him, but I was so frustrated because I know he would have loved it. Maybe next year. Hannah took a ballet class, Cameron a ceramics class and we spent lots of time with friends. We spent one night at the Arizona Grand Hotel and had an amazing time at the Oasis Water Park.
 |
| Arizona Grand |
 |
| Ballet Class |
 |
| Cameron's Ceramic Creations |
No comments:
Post a Comment