We bought ONE new mini-van.
We made TWO home renovations; painted the interior of the house and got new counter tops.
I got up with kids at night an average of THREE times a week.
Cameron is involved in FOUR extra-curricular activities; band (he plays the flute), scouts, basketball and Honors Team.
Hannah is involved in FIVE extra-curricular activities; choir, scouts, dance, piano and activity day girls.
Christian turned SIX!
All SEVEN days of the annual summer backpack trip only included SEVEN backpackers.
I spent EIGHT hours a week (on average) volunteering at either the elementary school or middle school.
Hannah turned NINE.
We hiked TEN miles (in one day) at the Grand Canyon over Fall Break.
Cameron turned ELEVEN.
TWELVE just might be the number of times each kid says mom every hour.
Although I won't divulge our ages, I will say there is still a THIRTEEN year difference between Chuck and me.
Chuck and I have been married FOURTEEN years.
Each kid is rude to me or to each other about FIFTEEN times a day.
Cameron and Hannah competed in a combined SIXTEEN swim races over the summer.
In 2017, we are hoping for fewer night visits from children, more kindness in our home and more independent children! But overall, it was a great year. We love our children, we love our lives and we are grateful for the ease and comfort in which we live. Here's to 2017!
*for more details on anything mentioned above, refer to back posts on the blog
No comments:
Post a Comment