Monday, January 1, 2018

November

November was a busy, exciting month.  

Cameron made the JV basketball team.  The Firebirds won all of their regular season games (all 4 of them) only to be beat by one point at the last second in the finals.  Cameron also qualified for the middle school track meet in the softball throw and 4x400. 





Charity and Grandma Kitty & Papa came for a visit. (sorry, I have no picture to show)

Lily celebrated her 26th birthday.

We all ran the Turkey Trot.  Chuck, Hannah and Christian ran the 5K.  Christian ran a 32:55 while Chuck and Hannah ran a 36:46.  I ran with Cameron who finished in 1:03:21. A very respectable time, but the best part was at mile 5.6 when C threw up, twice.  Just before he threw up, I told him he could slow down, but Chuck, who had run up the course to meet up with us, told him he could not.   So he kept running and finished feeling good.  



Hannah danced in the light parade and had her first band concert.  She is a percussionist.





No comments: