Thursday, July 12, 2018

Spring Break 2018

Keeping busy on Spring Break is always a challenge.  Believe it or not, if the kids aren't kept busy, they fight.  However, the break did allow us the time to finally go to iFly.  Christian got gift cards for his birthday and was very excited to finally get to go.  Cameron had been before and didn't think it was worth the money, so just Hannah and Christian went.  They both got to fly 2 times for 1 minute.  That's right, 1 minute.  And each minute cost $25.  Christian started to hesitate before he went in to the flight chamber, but I said "You're doing this" and he did.  Both kids loved it and asked when they could go again.  I said, "At $25 a minute, not for a very long time."





 In true break fashion, we rode our bikes with our neighbors to Kneaders for French toast.



We'd been waiting for over a year to go back to Main Event because the first time we went Christian was not 48 inches and was limited in what he could do.  We were excited that he could finally play lazer tag and I think he played all of one time.  We also bowled and Cameron threw the biggest fit when he did not win.  That will be one for the memory books.  The boys played pool and all the kids did Gravity, the ropes course.




Hannah and I went to see "A Wrinkle in Time."


We went to spend gift cards at the candy store Sweeties.  The kids were amazed by how much candy there was.  I tried to limit their spending to $5 each. I did not succeed, but came close.



There was also a lot of play dates and of course, a lot of fighting.  But overall, it was a good break.

No comments: