Mountain Biking
Christian joined the Tempe Union Composite (TUC) mountain biking team and had two races in September. The first was in Flagstaff and the second was in Prescott. He loves mountain biking and being part of the team. He usually finishes in the middle of the pack and has such a positive attitude. I am not sure we are cut out for this world which involves RVs, big trucks and lots of traveling. But we'll do what we can, maybe in a different fashion than most families do.
Billings Montana
I took a trip to Billings to visit Cameron and watch a Rocky football game. Chuck and Christian stayed behind for a bike race. We really didn't do much during the time I was there. But it was nice to get away and spend time with Cameron.
Bearizona/Flagstaff
Emily wanted to take her girls to visit Hannah and go to Bearizona. She invited Grannie Annie and Grandpa Larry, who were going to be coming this way for Fall break anyhow. That led to Camera and Melody being invited as well as myself. It was great to see Hannah and spend time with her but anytime my family gets together, there is a lot of whining, complaining and chaos, which I would rather do without.









No comments:
Post a Comment