Sunday, July 20, 2008
Where are you Hump?
Cameron has always been attached to one animal or another (sometimes more than one at a time). Over Christmas, he became attached to the camel from the nativity scene (it's a stuffed camel). I think he was drawn to the camel because we would read to him from the book "Everyone Poops", which says, "A one hump camel makes a one hump poop and a two hump camel makes a two hump poop....only kidding". Anyway, tonight we went to dinner at a friends house. We got home after bed time, Chuck has to leave very early in the morning for CA but first needed to go rent a van tonight so he could drive all his equipment over (and he really needs a hair cut). Hannah is losing it because she wants to be nursed and in bed at 7pm and it's after 8pm. Cameron won't let Chuck get him out of the tub (see post below) and I can't because I'm nursing Hannah. So, I tell Chuck just to get him out because I was sick of him yelling at me. Well, if I thought that was yelling.... Chuck getting him out led to a total meltdown. So, Hannah got some of it in her ear and the neighbors also got some. Finally, H is in bed and C is calm. But...we need Hump to go to bed. And Hump is no where to be found. This happens often by the way. We looked everywhere! I didn't remember him taking him to our friends and he said he didn't and he usually knows. So, I didn't even call. We just kept looking. Finally we gave up and I convinced him to sleep with the other animals he used to be so attached to. Then I decide to call our friends and you guess it, Hump is spending the night there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment