Tuesday, August 26, 2008
A funny story!
After 3 nights of not getting up, C got up at 4:45am this morning screaming for me. That of course woke H up too. I got C settled and H had gone back to sleep also, or so we thought. But at 5am, she was ready to get up for the day. Chuck took her for a short run and when they got home, I went for my run. But before I could get out the door, C woke up. I was in the kitchen and he walked right past me into the bedroom, so I snuck out the door before he could see me. He usually throws a fit when he wakes up and I'm not home, but not today for some reason. So, you might be asking if he throws a fit when he wakes up and I'm not home, why did I sneak out. Well, because when I leave he is going to throw a fit too, so either way there is a fit and only one way do I not have to be there for it. Anyway... for the funny part. I come in from running and C says "come here mom, I have a surprise for you". I follow him to the bathroom where he proceeds to open the toilet lid and show me his poop. Of which I will not disgust you with the description. But he did poop later in the day and he wanted to wait to flush until daddy could see it, but I would not allow that. So I flushed the toilet and he threw a fit believe it or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how many "cousins' kids" I still have never seen. Maybe we'll end up visiting in Farmington at the same time sometime... I hope!
I had forgotten that you're a runner! I really appreciate the tendonitis tips- no one else seems to have any experience with it. It's getting a little better all the time, but it's still frustrating. I'm pretty new to this running thing- just about a year in. I really love it, but sometimes I feel like I don't know what I'm doing! Maybe I'll email you with questions sometime...
Haha! That is funny. D saved one for Jonathan one time. I really enjoyed seeing the pics of Lily and Emma. They are growing up and are so cute.
Hilarious!!! What is it with boys and poop?!?! We have been flushing Dean's poop from the diaper down the toilet for awhile, so now as soon as he poops, he runs to me and says "bye bye poop?" and runs to the bathroom. He lOVES to wave bye bye to his poop. At least he is associating poop with the toilet.
Post a Comment