Hannah has been "cruising" around the house for months and for the past couple of weeks has wanted to walk everywhere while holding someone's hand. And finally yesterday she got up and started walking! I had just bought her some shoes on Monday and she is fascinated by them. Charity thinks buying her the shoes is what convinced her to walk. Her daddy came home last night and as she was showing off her new skill he started cheering her on, which caused her to fall and start to cry. Good job Dad! When she is walking, she is so happy and excited, as you can see from the pictures. But sometimes she gets a little too excited and will try to go faster than she can and will fall. I'm so excited she is walking! No more dirty hands, feet, knees etc. And now I can put her on the floor in the public restroom while I am trying to help Cameron. It was hard trying to juggle both!
1 comment:
If she's anything like Paul's Taylor has been with her recently acquired walking skills, she'll indeed have cleaner hands and knees, but she may develop a permanent little bruise right in the middle of her forehead, from all those times that her excitement gets her going too fast and she finds herself on the ground. What a cutie!
Love, Earlene, Scott and Julia
Post a Comment