Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kid Update

At Miss Hannah's 15 month check up, she was 30inches and 21lbs 10ounces. She did not want to be at the doctors at all! Probably because she was traumatized last time when the finger prick showed low iron. After which, they insisted doing a blood draw, which took 3 attempts. The results showed normal iron levels (as I knew they would) but high platelets, so they wanted to check again at 15 months but believe it or not...they didn't even mention it. And of course I didn't either because I'm sure it was just her normal platelet count and I don't feel the need to have my baby undergo uneccessary tests. Anyway...H is C's little apprentice. She is following directly in his footsteps by feeling the need to attach herself to me all the time. But she is a beautiful little "tick" as I like to call her. She is sleeping, napping and eating great.

C had his first field trip the other day. We went to the Hall of Flames. He is loving preschool! He wants to go everyday. He has slept all the way thru the night the last two nights which has been glorious. But I'm not getting used to it. He is still not playing well by himself but he is super cute. He went with us to H's dr. appointment and told the dr. that sometimes H bites him.

Emma is playing volleyball for Tempe Prep Academy. We have made it to a couple games and they are doing really well.

Lily is playing football at Tempe Prep. Unfortunately, we have only been able to make it to one game. They are usually far away and later in the evening which makes it hard for us because of the little kids. We hope to get to at least one or two more. Maybe I'll get some pictures at the next game.

1 comment:

britt said...

ALoha! Remember me (us)? Your kids are very cute and you seem to be doing very well. Your little one is not much younger than my youngest. I enjoyed reading and learning a bit about how life is treating you and your family! Very Fun!!