Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Carrots First Game

Cameron had his first game last Saturday. Their team name is the Carrots, unfortunately, they got green uniforms not orange. While we were getting ready to go, C refused to put on his uniform and said he didn't want to play, he just wanted to watch. I said I was not going to have one of "those" kids and he was going to put on his uniform and go play. And he did. They play 6 on 6, 2 10 minute halfs with a 3 minute half time. C played most of the 1st half making frequently "snack" breaks on our blanket. The second half he did more watching the playing, but I did manage to keep him off the playground. The Carrots were able to keep 3-4 kids on the field at most times, and although they don't keep score, if they did, the Carrots would have lost.



No comments: