Sunday, August 23, 2009

H update

I just can't get over how beautiful Hannah is! I adore this little girl. She is talking up a storm, most of which only a mom can understand. She has come to love pizza, only she says it like
pee-a. We are not really getting anywhere with the potty training, but it's okay, I'm not going to rush it. She is going to be a strong willed little girl.
Here are some cute pictures of her.

After fighting quite a bit over this big, red ball, C gave it up for something else he wanted to keep away from H. So, H insisted on taking it to bed with her. I did try to sneak it out of her bed once she fell asleep, but she caught me.

Her downdog.

She was so cute sitting on the edge of the couch here, I couldn't resist a picture.

No comments: