Monday, October 5, 2009

Seattle and Zion National Park

The weekend before last, I was invited to go with Charity and Camera to Seattle. We left on Friday and come home Monday. We stayed downtown and did all the tourist things; the space needle, harbor tour, Pike's Market Place, the Glass and Flight Museums etc. We also did some hiking outside of Seattle. To my dismay, we did not get any rain and barely even any clouds. Since Chuck was going to have to take a couple days off anyway, he decided to take the kids on an "adventure". So, they went to Zion's National Park to camp. They had a great time and Chuck said the kids were perfect! They left on Thursday and come back Monday, leaving me with some alone time, in which I was very productive. Chuck took the camera, so here are some pictures from their trip. We took pictures in Seattle with Camera's camera, so I'm not sure I'll ever see those. If I do, I'll post them.



No comments: