Here is the baby at 28 weeks. Sometimes I feel huge and others not. I think it largely depends on what I am wearing. I am not anxious to have a newborn at all, but I am anxious to not be pregnant anymore. This time has been much more uncomfortable because C and H are literally climbing me at all times. And because of that, I think my uterus is in protection mode all the time, which means it feels like it is always contracted/tight. Plus I really don't like to be fat!
Cameron is still Cameron. Although, yesterday as I was watching Y&R (I know I know) and folding laundry (no, I don't just sit and eat bon-bons as I watch) he did play by himself for about 45 minutes. I was in shock. He rarely cries anymore when I leave or am gone when he gets up. I've been rewarding him for getting himself dressed in the morning, so that is rarely a fight anymore. And he is finally sleeping thru the night (knock on wood). I'm not sure how it happened. He was and is getting rewarded for it, however I don't think that's it. But over the last two months or so, he's only gotten up about 2 or 3 times. He still demands me around and when I don't do what he wants, he will threaten me, like "If you don't get over here by the time I count to 5, I am not going to play with you." He doesn't seem to get that it's not me that is wanting to play, but him.
Unfortuntaley, I don't have much I can report on Lily and Emma. We haven't seen much of them lately. But Lily did tear her ACL playing football, so I guess her football days are over. Other than that, they seem to be good.
Okay, here is an explanation on the pictures below. It is mid-October. It was probably about 65 degrees this morning. C got it in his head yesterday that he wanted to get the slip-n-slide out. I told him that we would get the hose out and get wet, then if he still wanted to get the slip-n-slide out, we would. Well, my plan backfired, 1 that he would forget about it and 2 he would decide it was too cold outside. First thing this morning, he asked to do it. When I got home from my run, he had his swimsuit on. So, after getting wet, we dragged the slip-n-slide out from the shed where it has been for 3+years, not being used. It worked great for a couple minutes, but then sprung a leak, so water wouldn't spray out. I offered to hold the hose and spray it over them (Hannah had decided to she wanted in on the fun by now), but they didn't want that. So, they just played on top of the wet slip-n-slide for 20 minutes or so. Crazy kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment