Here are some cute pictures of my beautiful Hannah Grace

Here she had put all her jewelry on and was way too cute!

She loves to play the shape builder game on my Ipod.

I always put C to bed first and he keeps his light on for a while to "read". So now H wants to keep her light on. This night she insisted on taking a memory card game to bed. After being in bed for a while, I went to check on her and she had placed all the cards on her pillow and was putting them back in the box. After a while, she did fall asleep with the light on. Notice the box of cards in her left hand.

It's a little hard to tell, but here, H had put a baby in her PJ's just like Mommy.

I came in from my morning work out and there was H sitting on the couch waiting for me in the dark. C would have been there too, but he wasn't up yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment