H likes to "read" at night. But she shares a room with baby C, so she has to read with a flashlight. Actually, she has two; a regular flashlight and my running headlamp. Usually, she will read and then come out to use the bathroom before going to sleep. Well, on this night, after not coming out for a long time, I went to check on her. As you can see, I found her sound asleep with the headlamp on her head and the light on.
Kwan (Charity's husband) went to teach martial arts in the Netherlands and he brought back wooden shoes for the kids. H insisted on sleeping in hers. She wore them around a good portion of the morning the next day, but soon discovered they weren't very practical.
We went to Target to buy C a pair of tennis shoes and H brought these shoes to me and told me she wanted them. I had no idea where she'd found them, but they were her size and were on sale! I couldn't resist.
H is in preschool 2 days a week and is loving it. I love to hear her recite the poems and sing the songs they are learning. This was her first field trip to the new aquarium here in Tempe, which I have to say exceeded my expectations. Next to her is Natalie's little sister, Madelyn. Natalie didn't want to cooperate for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment