Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Christian is 8 months!

Wow! How time flies. Already 8 months! Christian is so gorgeous and fat! In the last couple of weeks, he has become a pro at sitting up. This makes bathtime and mealtime much more fun! Both of which he loves. If you can't tell, he is a good little eater. He gets so excited when I nurse him. (It is to die for cute.) And he has become quite proficient at getting finger foods in his mouth. We are also starting to introduce more table foods into his diet. He had french toast the other night and he loves Ritz crackers. In fact, while we were having lunch yesterday, he was happily eating his baby food until I got something out of the cabinet where we keep the Ritz. After that, he would have no more of his baby food and had to have a cracker. I don't know how I knew this, but I did. He gets around by army crawling, making me aware of how dirty my floors are! He still, if not more than ever, loves attention. Now that he is more mobile, I often find him under my feet crying for me to pick him up. He continues to sleep well. And he gives me the most brilliant smile when I see him first thing in the morning. He loves his brother and sister. He wants to be involved in everything they are doing and when he can't be involved, he watches them so intently (too bad they are such bad examples). Although, I love watching him grow, develop, and learn, I wish he could stay little!

No comments: