Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's been going on....

It seems like it has been so long since I have blogged...so here is a brief update with more to come tomorrow (hopefully)...
  • (knock on wood) Our nights have been getting better. H is still getting up most often, but the frequency has slowed way down. So, why am I still exhausted ALL the time!
  • C seems to be adjusting to life in kindergarten. He rarely says he doesn't want to go and his attitude after school is a little (very little) better.
  • Baby C is on the move. His favorite places are: in my arms if I'm standing, under my feet if my hands aren't free, crawling all over me if I'm sitting or laying down.
  • Baby C has decided he no longer has the patience for the right breast. So, we are nursing on the left only. I can't complain, he did last much longer than the other two. But I can complain about his very hasty decision, giving my body no time to adjust.
  • All 3 kids feel the need to control me!
  • All 3 kids feel the need for constant attention!
  • Chuck was suppose to race last week at the Human Powered Vehicle Speed Challenge in Battle Mountain NV. However, the bike wasn't ready, so they didn't go. Very sad...

Until tomorrow...

No comments: