Friday, May 27, 2011

Another year has come and gone...
































This year, I turned 34. I am very happy and content with life right now. I have an amazing husband, 3 gorgeous kids that I get to stay home with. I have time to run and practice yoga. I get to teach group exercise; working out while getting paid, what could be better? Sure, I wish I wasn't getting up at night with children, that I wasn't getting age spots and that I did not feel so overwhelmed and exhausted most of the time. But really life is good. And the best thing about being married to someone who is much older, is I do not have to worry about him trading me in for a younger model, because I will alwasys be the younger model.

1 comment:

Jen Tapler said...

You look awesome. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that. I think I'm jealous. But I am glad you had a great birthday!