My day started out with a full night sleep! And breakfast in bed. Well, sort of... C really wanted to give me breakfast in bed, so Chuck made it and brought it to me, but with 3 kids climbing me, we decided we needed to move it into the kitchen. To bring a hault to C's fit, I told him soon just he and I would have breakfast in bed. The kids were relatively good in church and they left me alone while I took a nap! They gave me presents and lots of cards. But my favorites are the responses they gave to the questions their teachers asked.
Hannah:
My mother is 10 years old and is as tall as Teacher Laura. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She loves to go shopping at Wal-mart. Her favorite color is green. She loves to eat macaroni and cheese. I love my mom because I love her.
Cameron:
1.My mom is special because she takes me to the park.
2. What is your favorite thing she cooks? coffee cake
3. Where is your favorite place to go with her? Sweet Tomotoes
4. What does she like to do for fun? I don't know
5. I like to make my mom smile by tickeling her
6. My mom is smart. She even knows yoga.
7. My mom is pretty as a racecar.
No comments:
Post a Comment