Monday, May 2, 2011

Father/Sons - Mother/Daughter


This weekend was the annual father/son camp out. The boys headed up North to Patrick's Pond near Heber. This was Christian's second time to go camping, but first without Mom. He had a hard time maneuvering around camp, but curled up in his sleeping bag and slept great.





While the boys had their father/son camp out. The girls did a little camp out of their own. H and I headed up to Camp Lomia (this is where are young women go to girls camp), located in Pine, to help get the cabins ready for the summer. Although there were cabins, we decided to pitch a tent. We did take advantage of the bathrooms with indoor plumbing. H sleeps great in a tent. I didn't hear from her all night! I slept okay. It was really cold, and I feel a little confined in a sleeping bag. But our bags did keep us warm. (The excursion would have been a little more fun if I wouldn't have had to carry H everywhere!)

No comments: