Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy 7th Birthday Christian!

I can't believe my baby is 7!  To celebrate, Christian had a party at the house with some of his buddies.  They played with balls, nerf guns, light sabers, you name it and they played with it.  We enjoyed red velvet cake with ice cream. His guests included: Jackson, Benson, Nicholas, Joey, Kaidan and Dominque (not all are shown in the picture).  



At 7 years old, Christian is 3 ft 11 inches tall and weighs 49 pounds.  He is a very active, adventurous kid.  He loves to ride his bike, play with weapons of any sort, play with Legos, and watch TV.  He recently started playing soccer and he loves it.  He plays with such enthusiasm and determination.  It is so fun to watch him.  He also likes to shoot hoops and can throw a better football spiral than most people, including me.  He can be a little grumpy when woken up in the morning and he can be quite difficult when he doesn't get his way. In fact recently when he didn't get his way and I got upset with him, he accused me of hating him.  I assured him I did not hate him but I was not happy with his behavior.  He had quite the melt down and it was all on the way to school.  He was threatening to turn around and not go to school, etc.  But as we were riding home after school, he was very pleasant and said he'd had a good day.  We talked about him thinking I hate him and he said, "I know you don't hate me, I was just being over dramatic."  I definitely don't hate Christian.  I love him more than anything in the world!



No comments: