First Day of School
Cameron started preschool today! He's been telling people for weeks he won't get to see them anymore because he is going to preschool. I'm not sure what he thought going to preschool meant, but he was not apprehensive at all. He is going to school T and Th from 9:30-12 at an in home preschool called the Happy Apple. He has about 20 classmates, some of whom he already knows. He didn't have much to say about school when I picked him up, but he seemed to have had a good time. The best part was when I picked him up, his shorts were on backwards. On a bigger toilet, he will take his pants all the way off to be able to get his legs wider (he's still sitting), so he must have dressed himself afterwards. While he was at school, I had a great time! Hannah took a long nap. So, I caught up on e-mail, did yoga homework, made phone calls, did laundry and watched Young and the Restless. Cameron then took a great nap, but Hannah had done hers already, so she felt like she didn't really need another one. But she was pretty good at entertaining herself while I cleaned the kitchen, did more laundry etc. So, after finishing this post, I am going to bed feeling like I had a pretty successful day.
3 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that preschool was a success! I bet it will be good for both of you.
Recently a friend of mine said that one reason she liked to send her kids to preschool was that she thinks it's important for her children to learn to follow directions, be disciplined, and taught by adults other than their parents. That way they are learning to respect ALL adults. I thought that was an interesting thought.
Gabe starts preschool at the beginning of September. Ours is just an hour and 1/2 two days a week - but I am still looking forward to it.
Oh, I can't WAIT for Dean to start preschool!!! Congrats on your first day, Cameron!!
Way to go, Cameron! Preschool is great fun. It is hard for me to believe that you all have kids that are getting to be that age. The other day Jed said something about his little Alli going to kindergarten next fall and it just hit me that she is getting to be that age...and Joanna's boys will follow soon thereafter. Crazy!
Cute pictures!
Love, Earlene and Scott
Post a Comment