Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter

My youngest brother, Zachary and his wife Lorena and son Joseph, were going to be in Farmington, NM for the week proceeding Easter, so we decided to go visit for the weekend. My Mom, Dad, Jonathan (Kami, Darien, Annie, Ellie too), Camera, Mama and Papa all live in Farmingon, so we'd get to see them as well. Charity drove down for the weekend also. So, there were 5 of the 7 siblings there. Along with 8 of my 11 cousins on my mom's side with their kids. There were a lot of kids! With so many kids, it was hard to have much adult conversation, but we had a good time. I forgot our Easter baskets, but the Easter bunny still left some gifts and candy. The kids dyed and hunted for eggs and they looked so perfect in their Easter outfits. Cameron asked lots of questions about why Jesus was cruxified. I tried to simply explain that people didn't like what Jesus had to say. To that I got, of course, the why?. So, I tried to explain that Jesus wanted people to be good and make good choices but that's not what many people wanted to hear. Again, I get they why? Well, because sometimes people would rather make bad choices. And again, it's the why?. It's just a never ending cycle of whys? with a 3 year old. And I am so bad at answering the whys.

a little duck duck goose



Annie


C's Easter egg hunt at preschool

No comments: